• When registering on our site, we will receive information like your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc. These are maintained on our secure databases and handled with the utmost discretion
• We are a private website and nothing you share with us is searchable or viewable by others on the internet. We strictly do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we notify you in advance
• If you have any questions about the information in this document, we are happy to help you understand this in more detail. All you need to do is contact us and our team will handle your request.
We’ve specially appointed a Chief Data Officer to focus on these queries about your information
What personal information do we collect?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, and phone number to help you get connected with us. Upon becoming our client, we will also ask you to share your bank account details, taxation number, and identity proofs so we can proceed with the investment process which is an optional thing.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize a user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
• To allow us to offer you personalized and outstanding service in responding to client requests.
• To quickly process your transactions, and place calls on request or to service follow-ups
• To keep in touch with you regarding our industry analysis reports, project updates, and exclusive new investment opportunities before they are open to the general public
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems. These individuals are required to keep the information strictly confidential. Besides, all sensitive information, including any payment details, you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. All online payments are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We utilize cutting-edge security measures when you place an order, enter information, submit a form, or accesses your information to maintain the safety of your personal information. We subject our website and data storage systems to security scans regularly, to identify potential security holes and assess known vulnerabilities.
How do we empower you to control your data?
We are wholly transparent about the data we collect and store. Should you wish to see the personal information you have shared throughout your relationship with us, please contact our Chief Data Officer, who will be happy to give you visibility about the information we have. You may then ask to have non-critical information, i.e information that is not needed for you to complete your transaction with us or maintain your account if you are invested in one of the projects, removed from the databases.
How do we view your data privacy within our organization?
Our teams are thoroughly trained on the high standards of data protection that we operate within the organization. Information is meticulously organized by category such that individual teams only have access to the section of information that they require to complete their tasks. Additionally, our organizational setup includes a Chief Data Officer, who oversees the management of client information that we handle, regularizes the culture of data privacy across the organization, monitors for anomalies and compliances, and also serves as the point of contact for all our stakeholders like clients or visitors who have questions about their data and the usage thereof.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Your information is safe with Clazy Airways. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice and receive your permission. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. The enterprise solutions and partners we work with include WIX for primary data storage. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may also use trusted third-party services like Google Analytics and other publishers that track this information on our behalf and optimize the user experience that we can tailor based on your preferences.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website, period.